An MRT Encounter of a Disney Princess


I was very sad during that time because my dad was brought to NKTI Hospital, and I had just finished crying while going home. I opted to ride the MRT since my house is in Taguig, so the travel was faster. When I boarded at GMA station, I sat at the end facing the window, so I could emote while going home. After a while, more and more people were boarding, and at Santolan station, I noticed someone standing behind me and I felt him pressing against me. At first, I just ignored it since it was crowded and rush hour, but as time passed, I started feeling something poking my backside and it was hard. I'm not a child anymore to act innocent, and I knew he was deliberately rubbing against my backside. I looked at the guy and saw that he was cute, fair-skinned, chubby, and of the same height. I smiled, and he smiled back at me, and the rest is history. So for the rest of the ride, he kept rubbing against my backside, and I felt the hardness of his "thing." I forgot that I was actually sad that day, thanks to his arousal, then he got off at Shaw station. He looked at me as if he was waiting for me to get off the MRT, but I was really sad at that time, and I hadn't even showered. But thanks, Mister, for a fun experience. Somehow, I forgot that I was sad.

Sam @ MRT Shaw

#MRTencounter
#gaystories
#malande

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Navigating the Balance: Trusting Your Mind while Embracing the Power of Dreams and Capabilities

Dream - Tayabas 2024 - 03-20-2024

Dream - Quezon 2024 - 03-04-2024