Dream - Tayabas 2024 - 04-01-2024

In the realm of dreams, a peculiar sequence unfolded. I found myself standing before my manager, who was furious over a process document I had prepared. The document contained an error, stating that a client should be processed by another department, a responsibility they vehemently denied. The manager of that department confronted me, and I defended myself, explaining that I had merely copied the information from a previous document.
 
Suddenly, the scene shifted. We were all vying for an invitation to an outing worth 2600 pesos. A friend handed me 2000 pesos, insisting that she had already given me the remaining 600. I didn't want to upset her, but I stood my ground, asserting that she hadn't given me the full amount.
 
The dream morphed once again, transporting us under the seabed. There, we discovered a rich deposit of gasoline on the Manila side, but we faced a problem - the gasoline couldn't be transferred to the Bicol side. The manager of the department managed to untangle a knotted pipe, resolving the issue. I couldn't help but feel a twinge of envy and frustration, as if she had fixed the problem to show me up.
 
As I gazed at the clear gasoline substance, a surprising sight caught my eye. There was a mermaid swimming beneath the surface, and I realized that she had been the one causing the pipe to knot, protesting against the disturbance of her home. I turned to my manager, declaring that I was going to resign.
 
The dream took another turn, and I found myself in a car with Agot Isidro, a renowned actress. She was driving us to a church where a baptism was taking place. However, we hadn't come for the mass but to protest against a pastor who had been doing wrong.
 
And then, as abruptly as it had begun, I woke up. The dream was a whirlwind of emotions and events, a surreal journey through my subconscious mind. It was a reminder of the power of dreams to reveal our deepest feelings, fears, and desires, often in the most unexpected ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dream - Quezon 2024 - 03-04-2024

Dream - Quezon 2023 - 02-25-2024

The Joy of Receiving a Balikbayan Box: A Meaningful Blessing