Dream - Quezon 2024 - 03-03-2024

A Dream Encounter: Unraveling an Alien Mystery in El Nido
 
Once upon a dream, I found myself in the picturesque paradise of El Nido, surrounded by its pristine beaches and crystal-clear waters. However, something peculiar caught my attention as I gazed upon the shoreline. The people on the beach appeared different, taller, and with a unique skin color. It was as if they were not from this world.
 
I couldn't help but feel a sense of intrigue and curiosity as I observed their blank faces and their inquisitive gazes directed towards us. It became clear to me that these beings were aliens, observing our presence on their unfamiliar territory.
 
Accompanied by my family, we sought refuge in a house that stood before us, adorned with three doors made of tin cans. I sensed that people had previously sought shelter here, while the aliens had their own designated area.
 
As my brother joined us, he took a shower in one of the rooms, unaware that it belonged to someone else. To my surprise, our mother arrived with our cousin, Kuya R, who possessed a striking physique, wearing a white t-shirt and short shorts. It turned out that this was his house, and I couldn't help but worry about the lack of permission for my brother's use of the shower.
 
In the blink of an eye, the scene shifted, and we found ourselves in the midst of an interview with none other than Kris Aquino. Another woman accompanied us, although her identity eluded my memory. We discussed the strange occurrences happening around us, including the closure of Ayala, a popular establishment, which we suspected to be the work of the aliens.
 
A sudden realization struck me, as I remembered that my sister worked at Ayala. Filled with concern, I urgently contacted her, urging her not to go to work due to the impending danger. As she emerged from one of the doors, I noticed a peculiar button adorning her forehead, a sign that she had been influenced by the aliens. Despite this, I embraced her tightly and shared the truth about the alien invasion. To my relief, she believed me and approached two men, attempting to convince them of the imminent threat.
 
The scene transformed yet again, and we found ourselves gathering a multitude of people, confining them to a single room. Determined to disrupt the aliens' control over us, we devised a plan to destroy their antenna, the source of their influence. Through our united efforts, we successfully converted those who had been transformed into aliens back into their true human forms.
 
And then, just like that, I woke up from my extraordinary dream, left with a sense of wonder and awe. Though it was merely a creation of my subconscious, the experience reminded me of the power of unity and resilience in the face of the unknown. Who knows what adventures await in the realm of dreams?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dream - Quezon 2024 - 03-04-2024

Dream - Quezon 2023 - 02-25-2024

The Joy of Receiving a Balikbayan Box: A Meaningful Blessing